Cracked By……..: RELOADED
Team…………..: Black Box
Size…………..: 2.24 GB
Required Space….: 9.00 GB
Final Size……..: 3.61 GB
Release Date……: 28-09-2011
Ripped Attract & Chants & Commentary ( Addons Available )
Include RELOADED crack
Need At Least 1 GB Ram to Install
Need At Least 9.00 GB Free Space to Install
Included ( DirectX & Visual Basic )
Start the game from Desktop
FIFA Soccer 12 is the 19th game in Electronic Arts’ popular video game soccer series. Continuing with the franchise’s unique blend of realism and innovative features that bring the authenticity to the video game pitch that fans crave, FIFA Soccer 12 is an exciting title for longtime and existing fans of console sports gaming. Game features include: 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players, improved self-awareness and aptitude of AI players, a redefined defending mechanism, more true-to-life injuries, precision dribbling and new commentary teams.
* Pro Player Intelligence – AI players have been infused with self-awareness and aptitude, enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates. Players who possess exceptional vision, for example, will see opportunities for through balls that other players won’t. Real Madrid’s Kaká will be more likely to pick out a run from a teammate farther away than a player with poorer vision. Additionally, teams will vary their attack based on the strengths of their players on the pitch, and the weaknesses of opposing players, creating a more authentic experience and greater variety of matches.
* Tactical Defending – Redesigned defending mechanism fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial.
* True Injuries – The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode. Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn’t fully healed.
* Player Impact Engine – Two years in development, the new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum.
* Precision Dribbling – Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.
* Complete Authenticity – Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
* New Commentary Teams – For the first time ever, two broadcast teams will be featured – Martin Tyler and Alan Smith and Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend. Fans can customize audio to their preferred commentators for any matches.
Minimum System Requirements :-
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
Processor: 2 GHz dual core
Memory: 1 GB RAM (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista and Windows 7)
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 8.5 GB
Recommended System Requirements :-
CPU with dual-core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or faster).
Intel Core2Duo @ 2,4 Ghz Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7.
2 GB of RAM.
DirectX ® 9.0c compatible 256 MB video card with
3D acceleration or equivalent (support for Shader Model 3.0 or higher).
ATI RADEON HD 2900. NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT.
2. Mount or Burn
3. Run Setup.exe